- Computer in Keyboard Form - Raspberry Pi 400 is a complete personal computer, built into a compact keyboard. Portable design, easy to carry. Just simply connect to a mouse, and a monitor with the Pi 400, you will get a powerful desktop PC.
- 1.8GHz Quad-Core 64-bit Arm Cortex A72 CPU -Compared with the 1.5 GHz frequency of Raspberry Pi 4, Pi 400 has a frequency of 1.8 GHz. So Pi 400 runs more stable and smoothly, also can help increase the read and write speed of large files.
- Dual-band 2.4GHz/5GHz Wi-Fi & Bluetooth 5.0 -Built-in 2.4GHz/5GHz Wi-Fi & Bluetooth 5.0, you can enjoy smooth network anywhere.
- Dual 4K HD Video Output - The 2 HDMI ports on the back of the Raspberry Pi 400 can support up to 4K high-definition dual-band display, very convenient for your work and home entertainment.
- Multiple Functional Interfaces - Raspberry Pi 400’s back is designed with multiple functional interfaces. Rich I/O peripherals to further expand your projects.
Dev & Gear Rating 9.5/10
Discovered by Bojan Vidanovic