Humanscale M8.1 Adjustable Monitor Arm with Two Piece Clamp Mount and Base - Silver M81CMSBTB In today’s fast-paced, agile work environment, there’s no time for discomfort. M8.1, part of Humanscale’s revolutionary new monitor arm line, instantly improves the comfort, health and productivity of any workspace. Fully compatible with traditional desks and sit/stand workstations alike, M8.1 meets a variety of configuration needs for single monitors from 6 to 28 pounds or – with an optional crossbar support – dual monitors up to 12 pounds each. Featuring innovations like Humanscale’s patented Weight-Compensating Spring Technology and Smart Stop functionality, M8.1 enables the personalization and flexibility needed for today’s evolving workplaces. M8.1 supports a better working posture, creates more usable desktop space and helps maintain a clutter-free environment. It offers quick, simple installation and industry-leading flexibility thanks to Quick Release joints that instantly snap together for a secure and robust fit.
- Ships in 3 main parts (2 links and mount) that snap together that reduce cost of ownership: easiest, quickest arm to install (less than 1 minute installation).
- Built-In Counterbalance indicator lets the installer counterbalance the monitor weight without a monitor.
- Self-lubricating precision bearings for ease and longevity of use.
- Rubber cable management (original design was plastic and wasn’t as malleable).
- 100% free of harmful Red List chemicals.
- Smart Stop allows user to stop each joint anywhere along its rotation to prevent monitor or arm overhand on desk edges.
- Sleek, modern aesthetic complements any contemporary workstation.
- Achieves the longest life possible--the ultimate sustainability achievement.
- Warranty: M8.1 and M8.1 Monitor Arms - 15 Years, 24/7
Dev & Gear Rating 8/10
Discovered by Bojan Vidanovic