Get it here:
- It’s a quick and easy way to get started with the learning of STEAM subjects at home, and it can be used to think critically, learn collaboratively, and solve problems.
- This kit walks you through the basics of Arduino and electronics in a hands-on way. No prior experience is required, as the kit introduces both coding and electronics through fun, engaging, and hands-on projects.
- The kit comes with a 170-page project guide book and includes over 100 components.
- You’ll be able to build 15 different projects using components that let you control the physical world with different kinds of sensors and actuators.
- Plenty of free activities and materials are available online, along with lots of inspirational tutorials and videos that mean you can continue using the kit in creative ways even after you’ve completed the projects.