- The wall light is turned on and off by the users physical touch. A capacitive sensor is used as a switch that turns each component on or off when the users body touches the surface. This design allows the user to effectively slide where they want or need light.
- This is a modular touch-sensing wall light. Use hexagonal floppy to create any structure to suit your needs, then turn it on and off by touching it.
- Individual components can be easily stitched together by magnets located at the edge of the product. The hexagonal shape allows these pieces to be inlaid together and provides an opportunity for a variety of different structures. This process allows the user to create a light that meets their needs.
- The fast modular component is equivalent to a system that can easily adapt to any scene. Use magnetic edges to connect the lights together to create the structure that best fits your interior.
- Currently, you can connect to 65 blocks on the same power circuit. Further testing and development will increase this. A larger display can be achieved by isolating the contact between different lights.