Samsung confirms the Galaxy Note is officially canceled
Samsung didn’t have the guts to admit that it planned to kill the Galaxy Note about a year ago when it announced there wouldn't be a Galaxy Note 21 in 2021. Samsung blamed the components shortage for the lack of Note last year. But now that the Galaxy Z Fold 3 has become a significant success story for the company, and the Galaxy S22 Ultra takes over as the Note's replacement, Samsung is finally ready to admit it. The Galaxy Note brand is canceled. It's dead for good.
There won’t be any more Note models for the foreseeable future, as Samsung has a clear strategy in place for the coming years. But the S Pen isn't going anywhere.
Don't Miss: Thursday’s deals: $175 AirPods Pro, $19 Roku, dog treats, Philips Hue bulbs, more
The post Samsung confirms the Galaxy Note is officially canceled appeared first on BGR.
Today's Top Deals
- Forget the Apple Watch, this $209 smartwatch has the biggest display ever
- Thursday’s deals: $175 AirPods Pro, $19 Roku, dog treats, Philips Hue bulbs, more
Trending Right Now:
- Medicine recall issued over dangerous contamination – do you have these meds?
- Fourth stimulus check isn’t coming, but these 8 cities are offering new payments
- AT&T has a new faster internet plan, and some of you can get it free