The iPhone 14 will deliver Apple’s most significant design change since 2017's iPhone X. That’s when Apple introduced the notch, which serves two purposes. First, it houses the 3D face recognition authentication system known as Face ID. Second, it gives the iPhone a distinctive identity, allowing anyone to recognize the iPhone design. In 2022, Apple plans a drastic change for the iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max displays. The iPhone 14 Pro models will reportedly lose the notch in favor of the hole-punch display which is prevalent on Android devices these days. And now we have yet another report that seemingly confirms this design shift.
The post iPhone 14 Pro hole-punch display design detailed in new report appeared first on BGR.
Today's Top Deals
- Friday’s deals: 150+ crazy Amazon holiday deals that disappear today
- Disney Plus subscription price is free from Amazon for 6 months
- Amazon KN95 masks made in the USA are finally in stock
- Amazon gift card promotion 2021: How to get $47 free right now
Trending Right Now:
- This Netflix show that everyone loves to hate is tearing up the charts
- Scientists just found life underneath Antarctica
- Taco Bell is about to bring back one of its most popular items, because dreams come true
iPhone 14 Pro hole-punch display design detailed in new report originally appeared on BGR.com on Fri, 24 Dec 2021 at 12:05:00 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.Continue Reading